- This event has passed.
Public Meeting on J.H. Baxter Facility Cleanup – An EPA and DEQ Hybrid Event | Spanish Interpretation Available
July 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDT
*No RSVP Needed* Wednesday, July 12 Hybrid Public Meeting with EPA and DEQ to discuss the J.H. Baxter Facility Cleanup and Investigation | 6pm – 8pm | Interpretation in Spanish
On Wednesday, July 12, EPA and DEQ will hold a hybrid public meeting on the J.H. Baxter Facility Cleanup and Investigation, where we will provide a presentation and have space for clarifying questions and answers! During the Public Meeting, EPA and DEQ representatives will provide members of the community with information on the history of the J.H. Baxter site, how EPA and DEQ have been involved to date, updates on recent facility and residential sampling efforts, as well as next steps in the cleanup. As this is a hybrid event, attendance can be in person or virtual. Please read below for more information.
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Willamette High School Media Center, 1801 Echo Hollow Rd, Eugene, OR 97402
- Parking: Available on site.
- Bike Racks: Bike racks are also available!
- Map/Directions/Bus Route: Please visit https://www.eugene-or.gov/3841/Bus-Transit
- ADA Accessible? Yes, this location meets the standards under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Meeting ID: 816 7478 3423
- Passcode: JHBaxter
- Interpretation: There will be online interpretation in Spanish.
- Informal meet and greet from 5:30 to 6 p.m. with EPA and DEQ representatives.
- Presentation from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Question and Answer session from 7:30 to 8 p.m.
- Food and Drink will be provided on a first come, first served basis by Donna Silverberg Consulting.
Disclaimer on Recording: This meeting will be recorded. Please be aware that when you join the Zoom meeting your name and/or video may be displayed to other meeting participants and captured in the meeting recording. The meeting will be recorded and posted to EPA’s YouTube channel. By joining the Zoom meeting, you are consenting to the recording and dissemination of the recording as noted above.