Purchasing & Contracts
LRAPA works to procure goods and services at the best value using the most efficient and effective methods possible. In order to maintain good stewardship of public funds and support City values the Agency follows the Public Contracting and Procurement Rules described in Title 1 of LRAPA’s rules. The Agency also abides by state and local rules & regulations.
For questions or comments, please contact LRAPA’s Interim Director at 541-736-1056 ext. 209
Active Requests for Proposals
LRAPA uses this webpage to:
- Notify vendors of contracting opportunities.
- Post bid and proposal documents.
- Indicate single points of contact who receive bids and proposals.
- Post Notices of Intent for cooperative procurements and sole source purchases.
- Share opportunities and contract awards.